15.6" HD (1366 x768) / Intel Pentium P6200 / 4G DDR3 / Intel HD Graphics / 320G 5400 / Super Multi ODD / W7HP (64bit) / 802.11BGN / 4-in-1 Card Reader / 3x USB 2.0 / 0.3M Pixel / 6-cell battery / HDMI out / 1yr warranty / 1yr ADW
The New Jack-of-all-trades
The 15.6-inch A52F-XE4 notebook transcends your mobility at an unbelievable value. This versatile notebook is designed with a scratch-resistant Infusion design to keep it looking new day after day. Along with a compact style, the A52F-XE4 takes you further with ASUS Power4Gear that lets you instantly select from a host of preset power profiles for high performance or battery savings. ASUS Palm-Proof technology enhances the multi-touch trackpad by ensuring the cursor doesn't accidentally reposition if your palm unintentionally grazes the trackpad when typing. Its brilliant 15.6-inch HD display, as well as HDMI connectivity, lets you indulge with clear visuals and HD cinema.
The A52F-XE4 also boasts a smudge-resistant palm rest, 4GB DDR3 system memory, 0.3 megapixel webcam, 320GB hard drive, high-speed wireless N connectivity, and Windows 7 Home Premium.
- Intel Pentium P6200 processor for responsive, energy efficient performance (Learn more)
- ASUS Infusion technology for eye-catching style and scratch-resistant protection (Learn more)
- 15.6-inch LED-backlit HD display for clear, crisp high-definition visuals
- Altec Lansing speakers enhanced with SRS Premium Sound produce crisp, clear audio reproduction
- Multi-touch trackpad with ASUS Palm-Proof technology lets you intuitively navigate through web pages, documents, and pictures while helping to prevent typing errors (Learn more)
- Super Multi DVD drive plays as well as writes your favorite DVDs and CDs
- HDMI high-definition videoand digital audio output allows simple output of high-definition video and digital audio to your HDTV or LCD (Learn more)
- 0.3 megapixel webcam for video chatting with friends and family
| || |
Reliable Efficient Performance
|Powered by the Intel Pentium P6200 processor, the A52F-XE4 delivers responsive and energy efficient performance for all your day to day tasks. ASUS Power4Gear is an assortment of power profiles selectable via the Power4Gear hotkey above the keyboard that optimizes the system for your task at hand—giving the most performance or maximizing battery life. |
| || |
Comfort and Control Included
|The A52F-XE4 has an array of built-in features for ease of use. It features a chiclet keyboard with numeric keypad and multi-touch trackpad to effortlessly type documents or navigate through your mobile world. The A52F-XE4 also has a spacious palm rest with ASUS Palm-Proof Technology so the trackpad intelligently distinguishes between your palm and finger to prevent errors for a worry-free typing experience.. |
With its sunken-hinge screen design, you will be able to enjoy a wider and more ergonomic viewing angles for greater clarity and comfort. Plus, the ASUS Power4 Gear utility controls the fans noise level so you can relax with a virtually silent computing experience anywhere you go.
| || |
Head-turning Style and Convenient Portability
|Compact and light, the A52F-XE4 shows off a new streamlined design with ASUS Infusion Technology to give this notebook a scratch-resistant coat with eye-catching style. Opening this mobile wonder, you will notice an elegant, subtle patterned design around the keyboard with a smudge-resistant coat to keep the A52F-XE4 looking new. |
The power button has a built in light indicator so whether you're in light or dark areas you always know where to find it. With the A52F-XE4, you get a chiclet style keyboard that has a evenly-spaced layout to protect it from dust and crumb buildup.
| || |
|Sit back and enjoy the premium multimedia features that deliver big entertainment. With HDMI connectivity, turn this versatile notebook into your personal media center by syncing it to an external monitor or HDTV and enjoying Full 1080p HD support anytime, anywhere. Equipped with Altec Lansing speakers with enhanced SRS premium sound, you're ensured a cinematic experience on the go. |
Relax, ASUS Has You Covered
Ranked as the #1 most reliable PC brand
by 3 independent sources1
, readers and editors alike choose ASUS as their trusted notebook and netbook. ASUS relentlessly strive to exceed expectations of quality to ensure you an unmatched peace of mind every time you start your PC.
This model is also backed by a strong commitment with the industry's most comprehensive warranty.
1 Year ASUS Global Warranty2
Offers a level of coverage that would add hundreds of dollars to the price of competing laptops:
- 1 year global warranty
- 30 day Flawless Display Guarantee
- 2-way free standard shipping
- 24/7 tech support
1 Year Accidental Damage Warranty (ADW)2
Whether your notebook is damaged by accidental spills, drops, electrical surges, or fire, ASUS will fix it or replace it for you during the first year after purchase.
- Covers accidental drops, spills, power surges, and fire damage
- Target 3 business day turnaround time for repair / replacement; not including receiving and shipping time
- 1-way shipping (from ASUS to the user) at no additional cost
- 24/7 toll-free phone support
What's in the Box
- AC Adapter
- 6 cell Battery Pack
- Warranty Information Card
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
- Display: 15.6-inch HD LED-backlit display (1366 x 768)
- Processor: Intel Pentium P6200 processor (2.13 GHz)
- Chipset: Intel HM55
- Graphics: Intel HD graphics
- WLAN: 802.11 b/g/n (@ 2.4GHz)
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- Memory: 4GB DDR3-1066 DRAM, 2 x SODIMM socket (up to 8GB)
- Storage: 320GB 5400RPM hard drive
- Optical Drive: Super Multi DVD
- Camera: 0.3 megapixel
- Speakers: Stereo speakers
- Microphone: Microphone
- Card Reader: 4-in-1 card reader (SD, MMC, MS, MS Pro)
- Input / Output: 1 x Mic-in, 1 x Headphone-out, 1 x VGA port/Mini D-Sub 15-pin for external monitor, 1 x RJ-45 LAN, 3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x HDMI
- Battery: 6 cell
- Dimensions: 15.2 x 10.2 x 1.4 –inches (W x D x H)
- Weight: 5.8 lbs (with 6 cell battery)
- Color: Grey
© 2011 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos.
1Rated number 1 Windows-based PC maker in PCMag.com's Service & Reliability Report 2009. Rated number 1 PC brand according to SquareTrade, the leading direct-to-consumer warranty company (for more information visit http://www.squaretrade.com/pages/laptop-reliability-1109/ ). Rated number 1 Windows-based PC brand in PCWorld.com survey http://www.pcworld.com/article/211074/the_tech_brands_you_can_trust.html.
2ASUS reserves the right to exclude certain SKUs; check with your retailer to confirm coverage of specific models. Valid for notebooks purchased in the US and Canada only. Certain retailers do not participate in ADW coverage. For complete details, please visit: usa.asus.com/event/ASUS360 and adw.asus.com/.