Microtek ScanMaker X6 Flatbed Scanner (Parallel)
- Platforms:Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows NT 3.5, Windows NT 4, Windows NT 5, Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows 2000 Server, Windows
- Media:Office Product
- Shipping Weight (lbs):11
- Dimensions (in):17.3 x 11.5 x 3.2
- True 36-bit color, 12-bit grayscale
- True 600 x 1,200 dpi, 9,600 dpi enhanced resolution
- FlexScan lid for scanning 3-D objects
- Zero-reflection technology
- Parallel connectivity
The ScanMaker X6 is a 36-bit scanner that offers 600 x 1200-dpi high resolution, a push-button activator, and professional image quality. The new ScanMaker X6 provides affordable high-resolution 36-bit scanning in a compact, easy-to-use flatbed scanner. An integrated "GO" button on the front of the scanner launches Microtek's own ScanSuite software for simplified faxing, copying, image scanning, or a host of other features. This unit comes with an Enhanced Parallel Port (EPP) PC interface.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.